Thursday, April 3, 2008

Where to start?

This site was created to provide you with the information that you need as quick as possible to help minimize stress! There's tons of information out there, our goal is to provide you access to that information.


  • Determine when would be the best time to go.
  • Sign up to receive the newsletters.
  • Then determine where you'd like to stay.
  • Buy Tickets
  • Determine which restaurants you'd like to eat onsite as they book up 6 months in advance
  • Based on where you're going to eat, start planning your itinerary for each park. This seems backwards, but those Dining places fill up fast and sometimes you just have to base it on where you're going to be eating.
  • Then determine whether you'd like to fly or drive

Don't see something here? Broken Link? Contact us and we'll correct it!

3 comments:

3XMom said...

oooh..I LOVE it. Looks great. I can't wait to start
using it! Including as many examples from your own
planning will really help!

Thanks so much, I will post info about your new site
on my blog too when it goes live!

virgochick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
virgochick said...

oops also deleted my comment - great day. anyway i like this site. it made me feel like i should go to Disneyworld again. Then I woke up to reality and said "are you nuts". Otherwise this is a great blog!